Norfolk named one of best places in country for family holidays
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2015
Norfolk has been revealed as one of the top destination for family holidays in the UK.
Research by the AA to mark National B&B Day shows that Nelson's county is home to 43 family friendly lodges in total, the seventh highest amount of any county in the country.
The study, which was topped by Cornwall, looked at B&Bs registered with the AA which offered additional services and facilities to suit families with children of all ages including children's menus, baby-sitting services, safe play areas and children's entertainment.
Simon Numphud, managing director of AA Hotel & Hospitality Services said: 'British families have a wealth of choice when it comes to booking a family friendly B&B this Easter.
'It's great to see B&Bs across the country going the extra mile to ensure families have everything they need to make their stay even more enjoyable, and it's wonderful to mark National B&B Day to celebrate the incredible variety of B&Bs throughout the UK.'
You may also want to watch:
Other counties to make the top 10 were Devon, Somerset, North Yorkshire, Cumbria, Oxfordshire, London postal districts, Gloucestershire and Kent.
- 1 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 2 'I ran for my life' - Neighbour who saw fatal row tells of terror
- 3 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 4 Injured man found on Norfolk beach could be linked to woman's death
- 5 Man dies after 'industrial incident' at farm
- 6 Mental health hospital owed £2m to staff and creditors when it shut
- 7 Tributes to 'well-known, well-liked, well-respected' King's Lynn fan
- 8 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 9 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 10 Four fish and chip shops listed among the best in the country