And the Oscar goes to... Winner of Norfolk Day #15secbiz film competition is revealed
- Credit: Archant
A light-hearted film noir spoof shot by a Norfolk IT agency has won Norfolk Day 'Oscar' in a competition to show off the county's business strength.
Tiger Eye Consultancy, which advises companies on document management, was voted the winner in the Norfolk Now business showcase organised by Norfolk Chamber of Commerce.
The Chamber asked firms to tell the story of what made them unique in a 15-second film posted to the #15secbiz hashtag on Twitter.
And Tiger Eye's effort was named the best after all the films had been shown at a Norfolk Day lunch held at Norwich Cathedral.
Chamber chief executive Chris Sargisson said he had been impressed at the quality of entries.
You may also want to watch:
'We tend to refer to Norfolk in an apologetic way - but we want to replace that with a 'wow'.'
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 3 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 4 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 5 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 6 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 7 James Bond themed windmill owned by 007 star for rent
- 8 RSPCA shop loses more than £1,000 after 'slamming scam'
- 9 Homes evacuated in village after man threatens criminal damage
- 10 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut