Norfolk holiday lettings firm launches graduate training scheme
A holiday lettings company is taking steps to train more of its own talent.
Norfolk Country Cottages' graduate training scheme will offer two recent graduates the chance to learn and travel with the company.
Director Tom Ellis said the scheme would be different to the internships the firm had offered in the past.
He said: 'We felt that, as a successful holiday business committed to the future of tourism, we were in a position to source, grow and nurture two high-calibre recent graduates to fast-track in our family business.'
As part of the scheme, successful candidates will undergo a structured training programme for six months followed by a continuous learning programme for a further two to three years.
While the trainees will initially be based at the firm's Reepham office, they will have the opportunity to live and work in other UK tourist destinations such as the Lake District, Cornwall and Wales.
If the scheme is successful the firm hopes to offer places to graduates biannually.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing
- 3 Passengers angry after train heading to Norwich delayed for hours
- 4 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 5 Covid restrictions played part in father's death, inquest told
- 6 'My life has been plagued by fly-tipping for a year - I need it to stop'
- 7 'It was horrible' - Shock as woman robbed and assaulted in broad daylight
- 8 Woman arrested after man hit with a broom in city centre
- 9 Norwich independent school named one of best in East Anglia
- 10 PRESSER: Spurs v City - Rashica major injury blow; Normann also out