Norfolk tourism firms launch two new holiday home brands
- Credit: Archant
Two new holiday cottage hire companies with Norfolk roots have been launched.
Norfolk boat hire company Herbert Woods has set up a new cottage rental arm as the region's tourism industry gears up for summer season.
Broads Escapes will focus on renting holiday cottages on the Broads and is looking to build its portfolio.
Director Amanda Mason said: 'The Broads is a perfect holiday destination. With our expert knowledge of The Broads and of the luxury boat hire industry we are launching into the cottage holiday market.'
Meanwhile, Reepham-based Original Cottages has announced its latest brand, Niche Retreats.
The collection of more than 190 properties is spread across England and Wales and have been selected for their luxurious touches.
'We identified a growing trend for discerning people to stay in or rent out distinctly different holiday homes,' said Francisco Rosas, Niche Retreats brand manager.
- 1 Woman in her 50s who died in A11 crash named locally
- 2 Norfolk festival cancelled amid 'challenging year'
- 3 Roads closed as armed police and dog units swoop on Norwich home
- 4 North Norfolk pub re-opens as a hotel
- 5 Mum trying to find lost 'heart' of daughter who died days after birthday
- 6 Lakeside proposal gone wrong watched by millions on TikTok
- 7 North Norfolk glamping site named among best in the UK
- 8 Traffic easing on first day of Royal Norfolk Show after earlier delays
- 9 Vicar at heart of bitter church row resigns
- 10 Cannabis factory discovered in Norwich home after police raid
Do you have a tourism story? Email email@example.com