Norfolk tourism firms launch two new holiday home brands
- Credit: Archant
Two new holiday cottage hire companies with Norfolk roots have been launched.
Norfolk boat hire company Herbert Woods has set up a new cottage rental arm as the region's tourism industry gears up for summer season.
Broads Escapes will focus on renting holiday cottages on the Broads and is looking to build its portfolio.
Director Amanda Mason said: 'The Broads is a perfect holiday destination. With our expert knowledge of The Broads and of the luxury boat hire industry we are launching into the cottage holiday market.'
Meanwhile, Reepham-based Original Cottages has announced its latest brand, Niche Retreats.
You may also want to watch:
The collection of more than 190 properties is spread across England and Wales and have been selected for their luxurious touches.
'We identified a growing trend for discerning people to stay in or rent out distinctly different holiday homes,' said Francisco Rosas, Niche Retreats brand manager.
- 1 Man jailed for seven years over coercive behaviour which left victim 'shattered'
- 2 Six new coronavirus deaths confirmed at Norfolk hospital
- 3 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 4 Flood alerts in place across Norfolk
- 5 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 6 Open all hours? Retailers say no thanks to 24/7 shopping
- 7 Cannabis factory discovered after police called to burglary
- 8 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 9 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 10 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
Do you have a tourism story? Email firstname.lastname@example.org