Norfolk tourism firms launch two new holiday home brands
- Credit: Archant
Two new holiday cottage hire companies with Norfolk roots have been launched.
Norfolk boat hire company Herbert Woods has set up a new cottage rental arm as the region's tourism industry gears up for summer season.
Broads Escapes will focus on renting holiday cottages on the Broads and is looking to build its portfolio.
Director Amanda Mason said: 'The Broads is a perfect holiday destination. With our expert knowledge of The Broads and of the luxury boat hire industry we are launching into the cottage holiday market.'
Meanwhile, Reepham-based Original Cottages has announced its latest brand, Niche Retreats.
You may also want to watch:
The collection of more than 190 properties is spread across England and Wales and have been selected for their luxurious touches.
'We identified a growing trend for discerning people to stay in or rent out distinctly different holiday homes,' said Francisco Rosas, Niche Retreats brand manager.
- 1 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 2 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 3 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 4 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 5 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 6 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 7 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 8 Ask the Expert: How much income will my £350,000 pension generate?
- 9 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 10 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
Do you have a tourism story? Email firstname.lastname@example.org