The discounts and freebies on offer through Norfolk town’s new perks card
- Credit: Archant
A new card offering shoppers perks have been launched for people who Love Holt.
The new Love Holt perks card will give owners the chance to access discounts and freebies from local businesses, a monthly what's on email and other exclusive member benefits.
The idea behind the card is to celebrate Holt and its local businesses.
Iain Wilson, who is part of the Chamber of Trade, said: "The idea is to give people offers they can't say no to. Something that makes them think 'right we have to go there this weekend', something that gets them excited.
"We are trying not to do a boring '10pc off', we want our traders to be creative about what offer they are going to give, that could be a free tote bag or a slice of cake."
You may also want to watch:
Love Holt is a charity that campaigns on key issues for the town and seeks grants and funding to carry out positive change in Holt.
Current perks on the card include 10pc off prosecco afternoon tea at The Owl Tea rooms and a large coffee and cake from Byfords for £5.
- 1 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 2 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 3 Driver fined after leaving queue before entering Co-Op
- 4 New mass vaccination centre opening in Norfolk
- 5 'Stay local' warning and visitors fined after hundreds head to Sea Palling
- 6 Mum sets up sideline selling jewellery made from breast milk
- 7 Cottage project that is a 'step back in time' coming under hammer
- 8 Revealed: Adult vaccination rates are lower in some areas of Norfolk
- 9 Police fine 39 second-homers and day-trippers in resort crackdown
- 10 Restaurants and pubs reopening outdoors in April
The card is being launched alongside a new brand website for the community.
Mr Wilson said: "We have spent the last four weeks working on the website and I think it has really paid off.
"We are in a really good place with more than 140 businesses and traders in the town, it's great to give them the light they deserve.
"What we are doing with this is special, it is about Holt and people who love Holt."
The new website gives people the ability to read about most of the traders in Holt, see pictures of the shops, find out about the town's history and what events are happening.
Mr Wilson said: "The website is quick, simple and easy to navigate. It is exactly what the town needs."
The Love Holt perk scheme is free to join and can be used on mobile. A physical card can be bought from Love Holt for £2.50.
For more information about Love Holt and the perks card, visit their website.