New home for Fred. Olsen Travel’s branch at Jarrolds in Norwich
- Credit: Supplied
Travel agent Fred. Olsen is hoping to reach new heights at a Norwich department store after moving to a new in-store location.
After first opening in the basement at Jarrold, the firm has made the move up to a new in-store branch on the third floor.
The company hopes its new location will enable it to capitalise on the success it has had in Jarrold, with a bigger space to advertise its holiday and cruise packages.
The official opening was conducted by Steve Williams, managing director at Fred. Olsen Travel, with customers invited to celebrate the move with staff.
Mr Williams said: 'Our staff are our greatest asset and continue to deliver outstanding performances year after year.'
You may also want to watch:
Fred. Olsen Travel is now located opposite Jarrold's in-store restaurant, The Pantry.
The £16.45m-turnover firm also has offices in Thorpe St Andrew, Bury St Edmunds and at Coes in Ipswich.
- 1 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 2 Family told baby with half a working heart has weeks to live
- 3 Woman on soft-food diet 'forever' after attack by kick-boxer partner
- 4 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 5 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 6 Police seal off building site in Norwich
- 7 Pub hands out free ice creams during road collision traffic jam
- 8 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 9 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 10 Left-back seals permanent Canaries exit