New £750,000 food store offers cheap Greggs sausage rolls
- Credit: Archant
A new Food Warehouse has opened in Norwich creating 30 new jobs and offering discounts if you buy in bulk.
The new 10,168 sqft store in the Hall Road Retail Park, owned by Iceland, has 120 stores across the UK, including Great Yarmouth and King’s Lynn in Norfolk and Lowestoft in Suffolk.
It’s offering 3000 different products with an offer on eight Greggs sausage rolls for £3.50.
Kristian Barrett, operations director, said: “The Food Warehouse is an innovative store format, responding to the changing needs of shoppers by offering amazing bulk-buy deals and homeware offers alongside a fantastic range of frozen, fresh and chilled foods.”
Dominic Wood, manager, said: “Our opening day has been a great success and the whole team has really enjoyed meeting people from our local community.”
You may also want to watch:
The firm recently teamed up with bakery chain Greggs to offer its products.
- 1 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 2 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 3 How close is Norfolk to tier 1?
- 4 Dead sperm whale washes up on Norfolk coast
- 5 Major boost for £100m campaign to reintroduce rail travel between two Norfolk towns
- 6 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 7 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 8 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 9 Man jailed for seven years over coercive behaviour which left victim 'shattered'
- 10 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m