New £750,000 food store offers cheap Greggs sausage rolls
- Credit: Archant
A new Food Warehouse has opened in Norwich creating 30 new jobs and offering discounts if you buy in bulk.
The new 10,168 sqft store in the Hall Road Retail Park, owned by Iceland, has 120 stores across the UK, including Great Yarmouth and King’s Lynn in Norfolk and Lowestoft in Suffolk.
It’s offering 3000 different products with an offer on eight Greggs sausage rolls for £3.50.
Kristian Barrett, operations director, said: “The Food Warehouse is an innovative store format, responding to the changing needs of shoppers by offering amazing bulk-buy deals and homeware offers alongside a fantastic range of frozen, fresh and chilled foods.”
Dominic Wood, manager, said: “Our opening day has been a great success and the whole team has really enjoyed meeting people from our local community.”
You may also want to watch:
The firm recently teamed up with bakery chain Greggs to offer its products.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 4 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 5 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 6 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 9 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 10 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue