New dessert parlour opens with Cadbury Creme Egg flavoured milkshakes and waffles
Sweet treats made from Cadbury Creme Eggs are on offer for one month only at a new dessert parlour just opened in Norwich's Castle Mall.
Delightful Desserts has opened in time to offer its Easter menu which includes many items using Cadbury Creme Eggs including hot cookie dough and hot chocolate. Other items include waffles, crepes and more than 40 flavours of ice cream.
The dessert parlour, on Level 2 next to BB's, is the 21st Delightful Desserts to open in the UK and the first in East Anglia, creating 15 new jobs.
Baz Kooner, CEO at Delightful Desserts, said: 'We are extremely excited about opening our first store in East Anglia in this particular location. We are certain the store will be a great success with the people of Norwich indulging in our large range of Delightful Desserts. We are confident that this store will be the first of many in this area.'
The parlour also offers 'Great British puds' including gluten free apple and blackberry crumble, 'luxury bubblegum cake' bright blue, 'extra indulgent Oreo Bash pie' which is 'an Oreo lovers dream with white and milk chocolate cream, oreo cookie chunks and drizzled with dark and milk chocolate.'
You may also want to watch:
Crepes include children's ones including 'Smartie pants' with Smarties, Belgian chocolate and chocolate ice cream and a 'unicorn crepe' with soft marshmallows, bubblegum and raspberry syrup with strawberry ice cream. But it also offers more healthy alternatives – fruit platters with strawberries, bananas, raspberries and blueberries with a pot of warm chocolate dipping sauce.
- 1 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 2 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 3 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 4 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 5 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 6 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 7 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 8 Ask the Expert: How much income will my £350,000 pension generate?
- 9 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 10 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy