Needham Market: AMS (Outsourcing) lands GrowthAccelerator funding
- Credit: Archant
AMS (Outsourcing), a national provider of events management, office outsourcing and secretariat services which is based in Needham Market, has been awarded £8,000 of funding under the Government's GrowthAccelerator initiative.
The successful bid means that the company's staff will be able to undergo GrowthAccelerator business coaching and quality management programmes, designed by the Department for Business Innovations and Skills to help ambitious businesses achieve rapid, high and sustainable growth.
Only businesses which are assessed as being committed to 20% year-on-year sustainable growth are eligible to apply for the funding.
Besides specialist coaching in business performance and leadership skills, the programme will also enable work to be undertaken on preparing AMS (Outsourcing) for the ISO9001 quality management accreditation process, which is recognised across all UK sectors as an indicator of quality in business processes.
Robina Wilkes, finance director at AMS (Outsourcing), said, 'Being given this opportunity to grow our team's skills and review all our business processes will enable us to prepare well for breaking into new market segments.
You may also want to watch:
'AMS has firm plans to grow its customer base and we want to be well prepared to match the predicted increase in demand for outsourcing services in 2013.
'We also hope, as we apply the lessons learned from undertaking the Growth Accelerator programme, that we will be able to provide more employment for local people as AMS grows.'
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 3 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 4 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 5 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 6 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 7 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 8 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 9 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 10 Seller took motorbike for one last ride – and did 119mph on NDR