Midwich on-track for £570m revenue mark
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
Midwich, a specialist audio visual distributor, has posted a trading update reporting growth across all of the group's divisions.
Consequently, the board of the Diss-based company expects to report revenue for 2018 in excess of £570m, representing growth of approximately 20% over the prior year.
Stephen Fenby, the group managing director, said: '2018 was another year of good growth for Midwich, with strong organic performances from the group's existing businesses and significant full year contributions from the acquisitions made in 2017.
'In addition, we have been pleased with the integration of the three businesses acquired during 2018 which are all trading in line with or ahead of management's expectations.
'Post the year end, we acquired MobilePro AG, a leading AV distributor based in Zurich, Switzerland. This new territory further expands the group's geographical reach.'
You may also want to watch:
He added:'Through 2019, management will continue to explore cross-selling opportunities in the current portfolio while also evaluating the healthy pipeline of potential acquisitions both in the group's existing markets and in new territories.'
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 3 North Norfolk farmer who grew potatoes for Walkers crisps dies aged 92
- 4 Drivers ‘lucky to walk away’ as cars overturn
- 5 What each lockdown tier could mean for Norfolk
- 6 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 7 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 8 What counts as a substantial meal under Norfolk's tier 2 pub rules?
- 9 Man arrested after woman suffers broken collar bone in row over mask
- 10 'It's nonsense': Shoppers react to Norfolk's Tier 2 announcement