McDonald’s reveals date drive-throughs in Norfolk will reopen
Norfolk will finally be able to get its McDonald’s fix as the chain has announced when all its drive-throughs will reopen.
The chain said that it is looking to reopen all of its drive-throughs as well as some restaurants for delivery or takeaway by next week. The chain said that all of its 975 drive-throughs sites will have reopened by June 4.
On top of this a further 75 restaurants will reopen for delivery and takeaway.
In Norfolk this will include five drive-throughs in the Norwich area, as well as one in Brundall, one in Dereham, and one on the A11 at Old Buckenham.
There are further drive-throughs in Swaffham, Beccles, Great Yarmouth and Thetford.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for McDonald’s said: “Every Drive Thru in the UK and Ireland will reopen between Tuesday and Thursday next week and we will start to expand the availability of McDelivery too.
“With fewer employees working in our kitchens and service areas, our teams will still need your patience and support as they continue to adjust to the new ways of working.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 3 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 4 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 5 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 6 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 7 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 8 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 9 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 10 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
“Face coverings, gloves, Perspex screens and new safety and hygiene processes mean it will look different, it will take a little longer and as we have seen in the pilot restaurants, we expect demand will be high. Please bear with us, we will continue to put our people first – their safety is our priority.” Including the sites that are already open, a total of 1,019 McDonald’s stores will be opening with social distancing across the UK.