Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- Credit: Savills
A luxury six-bedroom home in Norfolk with a lavish indoor pool and private mooring outside has gone up for sale.
Hill House, in Heath Road, St Olaves, also comes with an opportunity to arrive in real style - its own helicopter landing pad.
Dating back to 1904, the house, in 3.86 acres, was extended in 2008 to create an indoor swimming pool complex. This has its own informal sitting/dining area as well as a sauna and shower room.
Above the swimming pool complex is a spacious media/family room that leads to a balcony which overlooks the grounds.
The main house offers 7,440 sqft of living accommodation situated in a woodland setting with gardens and a large terrace which runs the length of the house.
You may also want to watch:
The grounds lead down towards the River Waveney and a private mooring plot.
Agents Savills, selling the home, stated: "Hill House is an impressive Edwardian house enjoying exceptional views across the Waveney Valley."
- 1 Work on McDonalds and Starbucks site 'breaks rules', councillors claim
- 2 First look inside Norfolk garden centre after £1.25m refurbishment
- 3 Date given for opening of new McDonald's
- 4 'Foolish' - Landowner could face prosecution after drilling into trees
- 5 'Vindictive' man torched couple's new home - after failing to buy it
- 6 People urged to get Covid test twice a week
- 7 No recent virus cases in more than a quarter of Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 'The nicest people shop in Lidl' - Women amazed by act of kindness
- 9 Teenager who died in motorcycle crash named
- 10 Teen who torched toilets not allowed to be drunk anywhere in Norfolk
See Friday's EDP Homes print supplement for more.