Law firm Birketts joins British Franchise Association
- Credit: Archant
Regional law firm Birketts has announced it has become an affiliate member of the British Franchise Association (BFA).
The Birketts franchising team, which sits within the corporate and commercial team, is headed by Ed Savory, who holds qualified franchise professional status with the BFA.
He is supported by Vicki Mitman, franchising associate, who also holds QFP status and Rob Tiffen, senior associate in commercial litigation, together with other members of the firm with particular specialisms in brand protection, property, dispute resolution, employment and general commercial work.
Mr Savory said: 'Birketts is thrilled to become a member of the BFA.
'Vicki and I have worked in the franchise industry for many years and are keen to continue to support the BFA and promote its code of ethics.'
You may also want to watch:
The BFA is the only regulatory body for franchising in the UK, and aims to promote ethical franchising among its members – which include franchisors, franchisees and professional advisors – and further afield.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 4 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 6 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 7 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 8 Man defrauded more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm to fund gambling addiction
- 9 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 10 Glamping site approval despite highway safety concerns