Last chance to have your photo on show and win a holiday on the Broads
- Credit: Kate Royall (@Cromerkate on Twitter)
How do you fancy the chance to have your picture of the fine county of Norfolk put on exhibition – and in with a chance of securing you a holiday on the beautiful Broads?
That's exactly the opportunity being offered as part of our Norfolkis... campaign, aimed at finding out what exactly it is about this county which we so love.
An exhibition of Norfolk is... photos is being held later this month, with a £550 Broads holiday up for grabs for the photo which most encapsulates what the county is all about.
We have been asking you to send in the pictures, words and videos that highlight what Norfolkis... to you – and we have been inundated with responses.
The aim of the campaign is to give the region's tourism industry a boost by encouraging others to get out and visit the recommended locations.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone entering their Norfolk is... contributions for the campaign's exhibition at The Forum in Norwich has until July 7 to submit their entry.
The exhibition will be held between Monday, July 29 and Monday, August 5. One photo will be chosen as the defining Norfolk is... image and win a £550 Broads holiday from Herbert Woods.
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 3 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 4 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 5 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 6 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 7 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 8 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 9 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 10 Farke on his contract situation at City
Meanwhile, see next Tuesday's paper for a special 24-page supplement on the best of Norfolkis...
And go on to our website to vote for your favourite location in the county.
Photos already sent using www.iwitness24.co.uk or the #Norfolkis hashtag on Twitter will not need to be sent again. By submitting a photo the entrants grant Archant the right to reproduce or display the photograph in its publications and websites.
To view the usual rules, visit www.edp24.co.uk. The competition is not open to Archant employees.