Last chance to have your photo on show and win a holiday on the Broads
- Credit: Kate Royall (@Cromerkate on Twitter)
How do you fancy the chance to have your picture of the fine county of Norfolk put on exhibition – and in with a chance of securing you a holiday on the beautiful Broads?
That's exactly the opportunity being offered as part of our Norfolkis... campaign, aimed at finding out what exactly it is about this county which we so love.
An exhibition of Norfolk is... photos is being held later this month, with a £550 Broads holiday up for grabs for the photo which most encapsulates what the county is all about.
We have been asking you to send in the pictures, words and videos that highlight what Norfolkis... to you – and we have been inundated with responses.
The aim of the campaign is to give the region's tourism industry a boost by encouraging others to get out and visit the recommended locations.
Anyone entering their Norfolk is... contributions for the campaign's exhibition at The Forum in Norwich has until July 7 to submit their entry.
The exhibition will be held between Monday, July 29 and Monday, August 5. One photo will be chosen as the defining Norfolk is... image and win a £550 Broads holiday from Herbert Woods.
- 1 ‘Porn addict’ Norfolk doctor who secretly filmed women struck off
- 2 Rare insect spotted in Norfolk for first time in nearly 100 years
- 3 Norwich street named one of the most beautiful in the world
- 4 Seven people arrested after 50 vehicles stopped by police at Thickthorn
- 5 Crumbling coast fear means Norfolk's 'golf ball' radar must be moved
- 6 Enjoy afternoon tea onboard a steam train in Norfolk this summer
- 7 Pub gets dozens of calls asking - 'Do you know there's a dog on your roof?'
- 8 Trains returns to railway station for first time in decades
- 9 Football club fined and chairman suspended over FA breaches
- 10 Chancellor and health secretary dramatically quit
Meanwhile, see next Tuesday's paper for a special 24-page supplement on the best of Norfolkis...
And go on to our website to vote for your favourite location in the county.
Photos already sent using www.iwitness24.co.uk or the #Norfolkis hashtag on Twitter will not need to be sent again. By submitting a photo the entrants grant Archant the right to reproduce or display the photograph in its publications and websites.
To view the usual rules, visit www.edp24.co.uk. The competition is not open to Archant employees.