King’s Lynn transformed into a fairy tale setting for a day
- Credit: Ian Burt
For one day only, the streets of King's Lynn became the setting of a fairy tale wonderland for children.
Many youngsters dressed up as their favourite storybook characters to join the fun and participate in the various events and workshops which all featured elements of tales from lands far, far away.
From a wild dragon roaming the streets challenging young adventurers to tame him to live performances of classic fairy tales – children were certainly entertained throughout the day at various venues.
The entire day – named Fairy Tales and Legends – was organised by West Norfolk Council and the Vancouver Quarter.
The activities were free for youngsters to enjoy.
You may also want to watch:
- Did you enjoy the entertainment and activities organised in King's Lynn this weekend? Write to EDPLetters@archant.co.uk
- 1 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 2 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 3 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 4 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 5 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 6 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 7 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 8 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 9 Linnets turn down £100,000 bid for midfielder
- 10 Norfolk social worker loses race discrimination case