Inside Norfolk’s new five-bed luxury lodges with a private hot tub
- Credit: Darwin Escapes
A Norfolk holiday company has launched a pair of five-bedroom lodges to make the most of a boost in demand for UK staycations.
Darwin Escapes has revealed its two new Sandringham Premier Lodges at the Norfolk Woods Resort and Spa in King's Lynn.
The new luxury lodges have two double bedrooms, en suite shower rooms and walk-in wardrobes, as well as a further three twin bedrooms.
Guests also have access to a fully-fitted self-catering kitchen and a private hot tub on an outdoor decking area.
Lindsey Esse, Managing Director of Darwin Escapes, said: 'An increasing number of people have been asking us for bigger lodges where they can come and stay with large family groups or a bigger group of friends.
- 1 Rare insect spotted in Norfolk for first time in nearly 100 years
- 2 Norwich street named one of the most beautiful in the world
- 3 Crumbling coast fear means Norfolk's 'golf ball' radar must be moved
- 4 ‘Porn addict’ Norfolk doctor who secretly filmed women struck off
- 5 Seven people arrested after 50 vehicles stopped by police at Thickthorn
- 6 Enjoy afternoon tea onboard a steam train in Norfolk this summer
- 7 Pub gets dozens of calls asking - 'Do you know there's a dog on your roof?'
- 8 City chip shop might be SINKING but refuses to close
- 9 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 10 Chancellor and health secretary dramatically quit
'Our new Sandringham Premier Lodges fit the bill perfectly and are performing really well on our new park at Norfolk. Following their success, we hope, in the future, we can look to roll these out to some of our other resorts across the country.'