Inside Norfolk’s new five-bed luxury lodges with a private hot tub
- Credit: Darwin Escapes
A Norfolk holiday company has launched a pair of five-bedroom lodges to make the most of a boost in demand for UK staycations.
Darwin Escapes has revealed its two new Sandringham Premier Lodges at the Norfolk Woods Resort and Spa in King's Lynn.
The new luxury lodges have two double bedrooms, en suite shower rooms and walk-in wardrobes, as well as a further three twin bedrooms.
You may also want to watch:
Guests also have access to a fully-fitted self-catering kitchen and a private hot tub on an outdoor decking area.
Lindsey Esse, Managing Director of Darwin Escapes, said: 'An increasing number of people have been asking us for bigger lodges where they can come and stay with large family groups or a bigger group of friends.
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 3 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 4 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 5 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 6 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 7 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 8 Unlikely new use for city's Samson and Hercules building
- 9 'Pray for Paul today' - wife's plea as gallbladder op victim faces surgery
- 10 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
'Our new Sandringham Premier Lodges fit the bill perfectly and are performing really well on our new park at Norfolk. Following their success, we hope, in the future, we can look to roll these out to some of our other resorts across the country.'