Jobs: There are over 100 construction jobs in Norfolk on Jobs24 right now
- Credit: ARCHANT } NORFOLK 2004.
Looking for work in the construction sector? There are currently 111 vacancies across the county online at Jobs24.
• The highest paid position available in Norfolk right now is for an Electrical Supervisor who will be paid up to £220 per day depending on previous experience. The position will involve working on a new build project in Norwich for between 12 and 18 months and the ideal candidate should have experience working within building services and be SMSTS/SSSTS, CSCS and First Aid certified. Applicants without these qualifications will not be considered for the role.
• Bespoke house builders, Jordan Developments, are seeking an experienced Groundworker and Site Supervisor to work full-time. The position, which will pay £17 an hour, is ideal for those with experience in groundworks and plant operation and will involve organising a small team of men. A company vehicle will be provided for the successful candidate.
• City College Norwich is looking to recruit a Lecturer in Civil Engineering to work 18 hours per week and 52 weeks per year, on an annual salary of between £13,921 and £16,627. This role will involve delivering classroom and workshop based Engineering apprenticeships and thus applicants should be qualified teachers or be keen to obtain the relevant qualifications. They should also have a First degree (or equivalent) in Civil/Structural and Construction Engineering related subject. Experience in surveying, CAD and estimating and tendering will be advantageous.
• Other available positions include a Decorator and multi-skilled Tradesperson who is needed in Swaffham to work full-time, a 360 Grab/Loading Shovel Operator to work full-time at a Materials Recovery Facility at Rackheath, and a qualified Mobile Crane Operator who will be based in Norwich working for R J Crane Hire Ltd and would be willing to provide cover for the hire desk as required.
• For school leavers there are several apprenticeships on offer across the county, including a carpentry apprentice in Diss. Working as part of an established team, the successful candidate would be learning the art of furniture making with Parrot Furniture, working 40 hours per week and being paid £132 for this period of time. Also available is a Maintenance Operative Apprenticeship at Sprowston Manor and Golf Course. The apprentice here will be responsible for various tasks, including maintaining machinery, logs, and records, as well as conducting preventive maintenance work on equipment and completing orders as assigned for inside and outside machine shop work, such as carpentry or painting. This is a physically demanding role which involves working 40 hours per week on a shift basis between 8am and 7pm. Applicants must be able to work as part of a team and should be able to operate hand/power tools.
• Find hundreds of other local vacancies online at jobs24.co.uk