Hot water providers turn up the heat with major acquisition
- Credit: PA
Heating and hot water providers Gasway Services has purchased Blue Flame Services, which provides gas, oil, electric and renewable services.
Gasway's owner, the Norwich-based Flagship Group, was assisted by Spire Solicitors on the acquisition.
Matthew Downing, a partner at Spire and the person who led the transaction said: 'It is a very exciting time for Flagship Group as it continues to grow and expand its overall offering.
'This acquisition enables Gasway to expand its operations further and to benefit from the experience of the team at Blue Flame as part of is strategic development going forward'.
Andrew Yuill, director of business growth at Flagship, stated: 'Since it was acquired Gasway has integrated into the group extremely well.
You may also want to watch:
'It is important we support and continue to grow the business, and the Blueflame acquisition was a key aspect of our growth strategy for Gasway.'
Price Bailey LLP advised on the transaction.
- 1 Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- 2 Talented 24-year-old opens new bakery in village
- 3 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 4 Never mind Santa's sleigh... how about a Christmas combine harvester?
- 5 Revealed: Coronavirus vaccine hubs in Norfolk
- 6 I don't watch Strictly but I'm in love with 'beacon of hope' Bill Bailey
- 7 Man hit by lorry on A47 rushed to hospital with serious injuries
- 8 'More substantial than a Scotch egg': Pub creates the 'Botched egg'
- 9 'False start' for restaurants as some stay closed after lockdown
- 10 Saver menus and pizzas - how pubs are opening under 'substantial meal' rule