Hotel and restaurant for sale for £150,000 less two years on
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk hotel and Thai restaurant which suddenly closed in 2019 is still for sale but with its price dropped to £825,000.
The Horse and Groom Hotel and attached Jasminum Restaurant in Rollesby shut and a notice appeared at the premises at the time stating its tenant, Thanh Van Phung, Wroxham Road, had a county court judgement for debts.
The property later went up for sale for £975,000.
The pub, with seating for 80 in the restaurant and 21 bedrooms in the property in landscaped grounds with a car park is now for sale at the reduced price.
"The most recent use has been as a restaurant operating all year round, seven days a week," state agents East.
You may also want to watch:
It also comes with private accommodation above the pub with two bedrooms.
The hotel and restaurant opened in November 2011 and served Thai, Chinese and English food.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 9 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich
- 10 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area