M&S teams up with Deliveroo to launch home delivery service from Norwich store
- Credit: Archant
A Norwich Marks and Spencer has launched a new service delivering anything from Percy Pigs to pizza.
The Simply Food outlet, located in the BP garage in Mousehold Lane, is one of the first nationwide to start doing home deliveries.
The store offers the chance for those living in the area to order from more then 130 food and drink items.
And there are even special self-isolation deals including a ‘movie pack’ and a ‘big night in’ delivery.
The new service, which carries a £4.99 delivery charge, is part of a new collaboration between M&S and Deliveroo announced in February. But the firm has just expanded the deal to offer more outlets nationwide as the demand for home deliveries has soared because of the coronavirus lockdown.
You may also want to watch:
You can also order fresh fruit and vegetables, ready meals, bread, ready packed sandwiches as well as chocolate and staples including like baked beans.
For more updates on coronavirus in Norfolk see the Facebook page here
- 1 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 2 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 3 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 4 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 5 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 6 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 7 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 8 James Bond themed windmill owned by 007 star for rent
- 9 Photo shows car inches from knocking cyclist off road
- 10 RSPCA shop loses more than £1,000 after 'slamming scam'