Bag a dream renovation project as two barns go up for sale
- Credit: Cruso & Wilkin
A Tudor barn and cart shed in Norfolk are for sale - both with planning to convert into homes.
The buildings, for sale separately, are situated at Home Farm, Trunch, near Mundesley, in the grounds of a thatched manor farmhouse with striking octagonal chimneys.
The Grade II listed barn with flint and brick walls, dating to the late 16th century, is for sale for £260,000 and the open-fronted cart shed, built later, is for sale for £160,000.
The buildings once formed part of Hall Farm with a Grade II star listed farmhouse at its core, which was sold.
The farm belonged to Jonas Walpole in 1839 and passed to farmers with Malcolm Larke running it up until recent years before the property was sold in 2015.
You may also want to watch:
Agents Cruso & Wilkin state: "The barn has the potential to be a unique and extremely special barn conversion hidden away just a couple of miles from the Norfolk coastline."
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 3 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 4 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 5 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 6 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 7 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 8 Farke on his contract situation at City
- 9 'We loved our East Anglian holiday so much - we bought the company'
- 10 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby