Luxury 12-bedroom holiday home with pool for sale for £1.5m
- Credit: Rightmove/Kevin Parsons
A 'party house' situated in Norfolk countryside in 1.75 acres with a dining room big enough for 35 people is for sale.
Haugh Farm, Banham, has been used as a boutique self-catering home with 11 bathrooms, and has its own indoor swimming pool and palatial grounds.
In peak season, in June, it costs around £3,500 for four nights.
It has a large sitting room, large dining/kitchen/family room, snug and a ground floor bedroom.
On the first floor there are five bedrooms, four bathrooms and two balconies.
You may also want to watch:
On the second floor there three bedrooms and two en-suite bathrooms and four more en suite bedrooms in a single storey annexe.
Kevin Parsons, the agent selling the property, said: "Haugh Farm is a handsome detached house currently used as a boutique self-catering establishment which sleeps up to 35."
- 1 Couple turn grain store into 'James Bond' home
- 2 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland
- 3 Council to force landowners to sell so £1.3m roundabout can be built
- 4 Restaurant boss U-turn after row over trial shift pay
- 5 Couple reveal reason for closing 30-year-old firm
- 6 Electric scooter riders arrested for drink-driving
- 7 Man died after lorry crashed into litter picking vans on A11
- 8 Norfolk to feature in Steven Spielberg's Second World War TV series
- 9 Tiny baby saved by 120-mile flight in 'wrong' helicopter
- 10 Driver may have fallen asleep before fatal crash, inquest hears
The property also comes with three barns, suitable for conversion to residential use, subject to planning permission.
The house came up for sale previously in 2015, the first time since the 1930s when a sugar beet expert and his au pair bride came to Norfolk and bought the property.