H&M names opening day for its newest store
- Credit: Archant
Global clothing brand H&M has revealed the opening date for its King's Lynn store.
The two storey 1,500 sqm store will be opening its doors to customers on Thursday, November 7.
Tony Galli, H&M's country manager for the UK, said: "We are very excited to open this brand new store in the Vancouver Quarter in King's Lynn.
"We aim to provide our customers in Norfolk with the best shopping experience possible and we are confident that our new King's Lynn store will offer exactly this." The new store will open at 11am. The first 200 customers will each receive a goody bag, while anyone queueing before 11am will receive a 25pc discount wrist band.
Vancouver Centre manager Alistair Cox said: "We can't wait for H&M to open their doors to King's Lynn shoppers for the first time.
You may also want to watch:
This is a positive step for our high street and having an iconic brand like H&M showing a commitment to our town speaks volumes for the future prospects for our town."
Founded in Sweden in 1947, H&M opened its first UK store in 1976 and now has 240.
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 3 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 4 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 5 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 6 RSPCA shop loses more than £1,000 after 'slamming scam'
- 7 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead in flat
- 9 James Bond themed windmill owned by 007 star for rent
- 10 Historic railway platform building could be demolished in station revamp