Growing Norwich marketing firm Fox Studio wins contract with highly-rated Fishergate Apartments
- Credit: Franklin Parsons/Fox Studio
A young Norwich marketing company has secured a contract with one of the city's top holiday rental spaces.
Fox Studio, which has been trading for less than six months, won a new client in Fishergate Apartments – the highest rated hotel in Norwich according to Booking.com.
The company is offering website strategy, design and development and marketing services to the owners of the holiday apartments in Tombland.
Taylor Gathercole, the teenage founder and director of Fox Studio, said it was 'an honour' to create the apartments' first website.
'It is exhilarating to see the hard work that has been put in to growing the consultancy is paying off,' he said.
You may also want to watch:
'Fishergate, previously only using channels like Booking.com, felt it was time after five years to build a bespoke website. This is a really exciting time for Fox Studio, as we help and advise them on this new venture.'
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 4 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 5 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 6 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 7 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 8 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 9 Holiday homes bid for site of former landmark hotel
- 10 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk