Four Norfolk fish and chips shops win national award
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
Four fish and chips shops in Norfolk have been named Good Food Award 2020 winners.
The annual accolades are given out to businesses that have "demonstrated exceptional levels of food quality, service and value when compared to industry benchmarks in their category."
Norwich businesses Orford Plaice in the city centre, Chish and Fips in Angel Road and Boundary Fish Bar in Aylsham Road were all recognised in the latest awards, as was My Plaice Fish and Chips in Gorleston.
The Good Food Awards For Fish and Chips are by invitation only and judged "by a strict policy scorecard" and the evaluation of customer feedback over the last 12 months.
Repeat winners have to maintain the initial standards that gained them entry.
You may also want to watch:
There are also Good Food Award categories for hotels, takeaways and gastropubs.
- 1 Norfolk to feature in Steven Spielberg's Second World War TV series
- 2 Restaurant boss U-turn after row over trial shift pay
- 3 Couple reveal reason for closing 30-year-old firm
- 4 Couple turn grain store into 'James Bond' home
- 5 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland
- 6 Historic seaside pub reveals £60,000 B&B rooms
- 7 Car SOS to feature family who lost father and son
- 8 Man died after lorry crashed into litter picking vans on A11
- 9 Council to force landowners to sell so £1.3m roundabout can be built
- 10 Family lose 'lifeline' van in fire