Popular garden centre Urban Jungle to serve cocktails and food at night
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A garden centre is branching out by serving cocktails and food at night.
Urban Jungle will be hosting evenings at its restaurant at its Beccles site, with a menu of food grown at the centre as well as cocktails.
Cafe Jungle will be open from 6pm on Saturdays from April 21.
Owner Liz Browne, who founded the company in 2001, said the informal arrangement would allow for a laid back experience.
She said: 'Put simply, our cafe is inspired by plants. Anyone who knows us can't have failed to miss that we're pretty passionate about them, and first time visitors are always blown away by the concept of bringing the nursery into the cafe, and the life and abundance of greenery within.'
You may also want to watch:
The tropical plant nursery, which also has a centre in Ringland Lane, Norwich, opened the Beccles site in August last year at the former Evergreens garden centre site.
- 1 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 2 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 3 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 4 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 5 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 6 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 7 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 8 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 9 Norwich bar gets back licence after tearful appeal by owner
- 10 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England