Future 50: Roveel ready to resume face-to-face events
- Credit: Roveel
“We are quite excited to be back getting ready for Accountex Summit North, our first face-to-face exhibition since Covid hit, ” says Roveel CEO Mark Donaldson.
“People do business with people, so it will be nice to get back to seeing people... and also seeing some familiar faces,” he adds. “We work very closely with Sage because we integrate with their software. Their teams have been working at home – the same as us – so we haven’t seen them for almost two years.”
The Norwich-based tech firm had become a strategic partner for the accounting-software giant Sage in January 2020. “It's great that we did that deal just before the pandemic,” Mr Donaldson says.
Roveel is a dashboard reporting software that allows businesses to rapidly identify trends, turning raw data from Sage into actionable insights, presented in a vibrant and easy-to-use way. As well as its cloud-based out-of-the-box application, the Future 50 company offers a custom service, building specific dashboards tailored for their business.
“Every business wants to focus on their sales, profit and cash. Those are the main three things we will help them understand better,” says Mr Donaldson. “There are lots of other things, but they're always the things that resonate.”
While Roveel has continued to grow through the pandemic, Mr Donaldson believes it can only benefit from a return to face-to-face events. “These are all about raising our profile. We used to go out on Sage roadshows before lockdown,” he says. “Face to face, we can demonstrate the software and help people see how to get the best from it.”
Roveel is also expanding its services. “We're starting some development for Sage Business Cloud,” reveals Mr Donaldoson. “We’re also working on something for Sage 200 which is for the larger businesses. Those two projects are very exciting.”
For more information, see www.roveel.com
- 1 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 2 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 3 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 4 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 5 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 6 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 7 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 8 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 9 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 10 Jailed this week: Abuse, assaults and burglaries