Fourth man arrested on suspicion of Mildenhall murder
A fourth man has been arrested in connection with an ongoing murder investigation following the deaths of two men near Mildenhall.
On March 15, 29-year-old David Castell and 20-year-old Shane Hill, both from Southend in Essex, were shot at Willow Park in Beck Row.
Provisional post-mortem examination results showed that they died from gunshot wounds.
Today (Wednesday), a 40-year-old man from the Mildenhall area was arrested on suspicion of murder and is currently being questioned by detectives at a police station in Suffolk.
Two other men from the Mildenhall area and a man from Cambridgeshire remain on police bail after having already been arrested in connection with the murders.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 2 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 3 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 4 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 5 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 6 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 7 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 8 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 9 Linnets turn down £100,000 bid for midfielder
- 10 Norfolk social worker loses race discrimination case