Founders of boutique holiday lettings firm in north Norfolk hope it will be worth its salt
- Credit: Supplied
A boutique holiday lettings agency which is launched today is hoping to bring the best of north Norfolk to its customers.
Salt is offering 30 holiday lets along the coastline from Holkham to Happisburgh.
The agency's all-female senior team has 25 years' collective experience at sister company Norfolk Country Cottages and its maintenance arm Norfolk Cottage Care.
Salt brand manager Lucy Downing, a former brand manager for Visit North Norfolk, is convinced of the ever-increasing popularity of the county's coast.
'Our research confirms there is a growing trend for discerning people wishing to both stay in and invest in holiday homes along the Norfolk coastline, attracted to the area's raw and untouched beauty, rich heritage and cultural vibe,' she said.
You may also want to watch:
Sylvia Bradshaw and Amanda Howarth, veterans of the Norfolk property market, will manage Salt's Holkham head office, with plans for satellite offices.
- 1 'We haven't slept': Primark shoppers queue outside city store from 3am
- 2 Couple sell 'amazing' converted water mill after two-year renovation
- 3 People queue at Norwich Primark an hour before 7am reopening
- 4 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 5 Streets of Norwich packed as lockdown rules ease
- 6 Lanes closed after lorry hits A47 central reservation
- 7 Months of resurfacing work on Norfolk's roads to start
- 8 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 9 Eight pints pulled in first three minutes as pub's 'happy hour' returns
- 10 Boss unhappy over fake worker's 'vile' comments about Prince Philip