Future of former Prezzo restaurant revealed
- Credit: Archant
The future of a former Prezzo restaurant in Norwich has been revealed.
The two-storey restaurant, on Thorpe Road, closed last year as part of a national restructuring of the business.
It has remained empty since then, though scaffolding has been up and internal works ongoing for the last few weeks.
Now, Companies House information reveals it is set to become the Gem of Norwich, a new restaurant.
Its website says it is "coming soon", and that it is currently recruiting for staff members.
In October, a premises licence application was lodged for the site, revealing plans for a restaurant in its ground and first floors.
It was lodged by Emre Akis, who is listed as the director of the new eatery on Companies House, where his occupation is given as a chef.
- 1 ‘Porn addict’ Norfolk doctor who secretly filmed women struck off
- 2 Rare insect spotted in Norfolk for first time in nearly 100 years
- 3 Norwich street named one of the most beautiful in the world
- 4 Seven people arrested after 50 vehicles stopped by police at Thickthorn
- 5 Enjoy afternoon tea onboard a steam train in Norfolk this summer
- 6 Trains returns to railway station for first time in decades
- 7 Football club fined and chairman suspended over FA breaches
- 8 5 famous faces who were born in King's Lynn
- 9 Chancellor and health secretary dramatically quit
- 10 Crumbling coast fear means Norfolk's 'golf ball' radar must be moved
There is little other information on the website, and no menu.
We have contacted the restaurant for more.