Future of former Prezzo restaurant revealed
- Credit: Archant
The future of a former Prezzo restaurant in Norwich has been revealed.
The two-storey restaurant, on Thorpe Road, closed last year as part of a national restructuring of the business.
It has remained empty since then, though scaffolding has been up and internal works ongoing for the last few weeks.
Now, Companies House information reveals it is set to become the Gem of Norwich, a new restaurant.
Its website says it is "coming soon", and that it is currently recruiting for staff members.
You may also want to watch:
In October, a premises licence application was lodged for the site, revealing plans for a restaurant in its ground and first floors.
It was lodged by Emre Akis, who is listed as the director of the new eatery on Companies House, where his occupation is given as a chef.
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 3 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 4 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 5 New Lidl stores to open in Norfolk and Waveney in £1.3bn expansion
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman found dead in flat
- 7 Revealed: Norfolk's hotspots for Japanese Knotweed in 2021
- 8 Tractors and harvesters sold as farming family retires after 100 years
- 9 Air ambulance called to person's aid in Dereham
- 10 King's Lynn man admits inciting children to engage in sex acts
There is little other information on the website, and no menu.
We have contacted the restaurant for more.