Former Aviva digital head sets up new consultancy
The former head of digital branding for the insurance giant Aviva has set up a new consultancy.
Stuart Bartram left Aviva earlier this summer after 11 years leading the insurer's corporate digital team.
He has now set up the Brandex Insight consultancy in Norwich and London to offer digital advice to corporate clients.
Mr Bartram's new enterprise is an associate company of Brand Experience, the offline and online branding agency based in Old Bank of England Court, Norwich.
'It is time for a new challenge - a time to hop over the fence and build a business based on what I have discovered and learned working on digital corporate communications for a large organisation,' said Mr Bartram.
You may also want to watch:
'I am pleased to be able to do this with the backing of Brand Experience, a successful marketing communications agency which has spent many years helping companies communicate via all channels.'
Brandex Insight offers consultancy and advice on digital strategy, company websites, mobile websites and apps, corporate social media, content strategy, web video and digital brand and identity protection.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 7 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 10 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
Mr Bartram started his career with Eastern Counties Newspapers - now Archant - the publisher of the Eastern Daily Press and Norwich Evening News through the 1980s and early 1990s before joining Norwich Union. His career with the insurer has seen the growth of importance of e-trading to the insurance industry and the rebranding of NU and its sister companies around the globe under the single Aviva banner.
Julian Steedman, Brandex Insight chairman and managing director of Brand Experience, said: 'We're delighted to welcome Stuart into the Brand Experience fold. This is an important strategic move for the business as our client list continues to grow in the UK and overseas.'
Brand Experience counts among its clients RAC, JP Morgan, insurance company Tokio Marine Europe, Lloyds underwriter Kiln Group, Saffron Building Society and the University of East Anglia.