Shabby to chic: Amazing before and after pictures of Golden Triangle semi
- Credit: Archant
A run-down Golden Triangle home has been transformed into a stunner after being snapped up at auction.
No 4 Town Close Road came up for sale at auction in 2014 when it was bought for £668,000 – and just look at it now.
The Grade II listed home boasting beautiful high ceilings and original features has been refurbished and extended.
It now offers new wiring and plumbing throughout, together with a comprehensive security system and period features with Victorian radiators, re-made ceiling roses, cornicing and a superb new kitchen and bathrooms.
The home has two principal reception rooms with open fireplaces, a study, kitchen with a new Aga and utility room. Upstairs are four large bedrooms, a family bathroom with a rolled top bath and on the second floor, a fifth bedroom and a new stunning bathroom with another rolled top bath.
You may also want to watch:
Outside are ample gardens.
The property is for sale with Humberts.
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 3 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 4 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 5 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 6 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 7 A47 driver stopped in smashed up Vauxhall and failed drug test
- 8 'Fantastic to have people back' - Tea room reopens on Broads
- 9 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants
- 10 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues