Five of the highest paid job vacancies in Norfolk on Jobs24
- Credit: PA
From an estate agent to a coroner, here are a few of the highest paid job vacancies currently available in Norfolk on Jobs24.
• Senior Project Manager, NorfolkSalary Level: £85,000 - £90,000
A contracting group in Norfolk is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to oversee the construction of a large complex in Norwich. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the project from late pre-contract stages to handovers and will ensure the smooth progress of construction on site. Applicants should have a proven track record within a major contracting organisation, be highly motivated and be able to manage clients, design and site teams.
Salary Level: £70,000 - £80,000
An award-winning NHS dental practice based in central Norwich is currently looking to recruit a full time Associate Dentist to work Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5pm. The ideal candidate for the role will be a fully qualified dentist, living within travelling distance of the practice and have good written and verbal English skills.
You may also want to watch:
Salary Level: £72,000
- 1 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 2 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 3 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 4 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 5 Man in critical condition after being stabbed in Thetford
- 6 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 7 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 8 Unlikely new use for city's Samson and Hercules building
- 9 Linnets turn down £100,000 bid for midfielder
- 10 Norfolk social worker loses race discrimination case
Full time opportunities are available working for a company who provide functional assessment services on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions. These positions are for experienced registered medical practitioners who will be expected to work 37 hours per week after completing an induction and training programme. The role requires applicants to have a minimum of two years medical experience (post FY1), be registered with the GMC and possess a valid licence to practise.
Salary Level: £67,000
Norfolk County Council is seeking to appoint an Area Coroner to work in Thorpe Road, Norwich. The successful candidate must live within one hour's commuting distance to the office and be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of coronial law as well as possessing recent experience working as an Area or Assistant Coroner. The responsibilities of the role will include supporting Senior Coroner Jacqueline Lake on a daily basis as her nominated deputy.
Salary Level: £60,000
This estate agent is looking for someone to win them new business and deliver exceptional levels of customer service. They want someone with a track record in residential sales which includes winning valuations and listings. Applicants should have use of own car and full driving licence.
• Find these positions, and hundreds of other local jobs online at Jobs24.