Financial services group Alan Boswell expands risk management business
- Credit: Julian Claxton Photographer
A broker group has expanded with the launch of a risk management business.
East Anglia-based Alan Boswell Group has brought in three new faces and will offer a range of services to help clients comply with the law and avoid disruption to their business.
Two engineering surveyors, Gary Murphy and Terry Hammond, and a risk management administrator, Shannon Waters, join risk management advisers John Neil and Gavin Dearsley in the new branch.
Mr Neil said: 'Routine engineering inspections are vital to minimising the risks our clients may face.
'While these are a legal requirement, they also keep the working environment safe and reduce the chances of disruption, thereby reducing their chances of an insurance claim.
You may also want to watch:
'Our services are already proving popular and we are currently in the process of recruiting a third risk management adviser to meet with demand.'
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 4 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 5 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 6 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 7 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 8 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 9 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 10 Holiday let plan rejected due to flooding concerns