Financial advisers Almary Green gives charities chance to share £10,000 funding pot
- Credit: Dave Richardson
Charities across East Anglia have a short time left to submit nominations for an annual awards show with £10,000 of grants up for grabs.
Nominations for the Almary Green Awards close on July 31 and the financial advisory firm is calling for good causes in East Anglia to put themselves forward.
This is the seventh year of the awards programme, which was started when the firm celebrated its 10th anniversary in 2011, and they have helped 101 charities and good causes in the region.
Almary Green managing director Carl Lamb, who will be one of the judging panel, said: 'There are thousands of unsung heroes out there doing amazing things to improve the lives of those around them.
'Our charity awards aim to help just a few of these people deliver the help and support that is needed.'
You may also want to watch:
For more information or to apply for the awards visit http://www.almarygreen.com/awards/398
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 4 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 5 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 6 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 7 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 8 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 9 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
- 10 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched