Fendercare cleaning contract awarded to Norwich-based firm
- Credit: Archant
Norwich-based cleaning specialist Jack's Clean Team has been awarded a new contract to supply cleaning services to Fendercare Marine Limited at their offices in Seething and Yarmouth.
Fendercare Marine is the company's latest client in a portfolio that includes the NHS Timber Hill Health Centre in Norwich as well as a number of high-profile businesses.
Set up by managing director Ben Leary in January 2012, the firm is a family-run business whose clients include offices, landlords and domestic clients throughout Norfolk.
Mr Leary first gained experience running a commercial cleaning organisation in London, before spotting a gap in the market in his home county, where he used his expertise to set up the new cleaning service.
The firm now has seven new members of staff in order to serve its growing client base and currently employs 16 full-time field and office personnel.
You may also want to watch:
He said: 'Investing in local people is vital to our business and we train our staff not only to meet the most stringent quality standards but to take pride in doing a great job.'
We want to hear your stories. Use the details above to get in touch.
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 3 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 4 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 5 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 6 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 7 Shoppers queue for revamped garden centre reopening
- 8 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries keen on Cherries ace
- 10 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes