Entrepreneurs invited to hone skills at University of East Anglia business workshops
Entrepreneurs have been invited to hone their skills at a pair of workshops in Norwich.
The events, run by the Norfolk Knowledge Innovation Panel, will be held at the University of East Anglia next month.
They will help guide entrepreneurs through market research and the process of formal business planning.
North Norfolk MP Norman Lamb is supporting the events and said: 'These workshops are a valuable opportunity for budding entrepreneurs to get some professional input and advice.
'Turning an idea into a strong business proposition can be tough, and these sessions can help with that. I would encourage anyone interested to attend.'
You may also want to watch:
The workshops will take place on Tuesday, February 7 and Thursday, February 9.
Places can be booked via firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 5 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 6 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 9 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 10 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea