Join us: Free webinar will discuss future of Norfolk’s economy
- Credit: Archant
A panel of experts will this week discuss how independent businesses can bounce back after lockdown as shops begin to reopen.
The Eastern Daily Press is hosting the online Open House event with retail experts from across the county.
The discussion on how to bolster the economy will be hosted by business editor Richard Porritt.
He will be joined by Stefan Gurney, chief executive of the Norwich BID, Nova Fairbank, head of policy, governance and public affairs at the Norfolk Chambers of Commerce, and Jonty Young, spokesman for the Norwich Lanes.
Mr Porritt said: “Following the launch of our Love Local campaign we wanted to bring in the experts to find out how the public and the business community can contribute to the region’s bounce back.
You may also want to watch:
“Our independents directly feed revenue back into the engine of Norfolk’s economy. Those employed by the sector are our friends, our neighbours and members of our family. There’s power in the pound and now is the time to put it to work.”
The webinar will be held on Friday at 11am.
To register visit https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_GCLXvRT-SRGUSlfR0NgnDg
- 1 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 2 'I ran for my life' - Neighbour who saw fatal row tells of terror
- 3 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 4 Injured man found on Norfolk beach could be linked to woman's death
- 5 Man dies after 'industrial incident' at farm
- 6 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 7 Tributes to 'well-known, well-liked, well-respected' King's Lynn fan
- 8 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 9 'One crazy decision' - Mother's anguish over son's death as dealer jailed
- 10 Mental health hospital owed £2m to staff and creditors when it shut