Join us: Free webinar will discuss future of Norfolk’s economy
- Credit: Archant
A panel of experts will this week discuss how independent businesses can bounce back after lockdown as shops begin to reopen.
The Eastern Daily Press is hosting the online Open House event with retail experts from across the county.
The discussion on how to bolster the economy will be hosted by business editor Richard Porritt.
He will be joined by Stefan Gurney, chief executive of the Norwich BID, Nova Fairbank, head of policy, governance and public affairs at the Norfolk Chambers of Commerce, and Jonty Young, spokesman for the Norwich Lanes.
Mr Porritt said: “Following the launch of our Love Local campaign we wanted to bring in the experts to find out how the public and the business community can contribute to the region’s bounce back.
You may also want to watch:
“Our independents directly feed revenue back into the engine of Norfolk’s economy. Those employed by the sector are our friends, our neighbours and members of our family. There’s power in the pound and now is the time to put it to work.”
The webinar will be held on Friday at 11am.
To register visit https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_GCLXvRT-SRGUSlfR0NgnDg
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 3 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 4 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 5 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 6 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 7 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 8 Farke on his contract situation at City
- 9 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 10 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham