Dereham nursery children surprised as tractor comes to visit
- Credit: Archant
Children at a Dereham nursery were given a pleasant surprise when a brand new John Deere tractor arrived to visit them.
Rosie and Martin Holden of Brambles Farm allowed their new bright green vehicle to visit the Little Footsteps of Dereham nursery, with the children getting the chance to go out and look at the tractor as well as sit in it.
Farm employee Dean Smith took the machine to the nursery towards the end of June, with all the children attending that day getting a valuable experience.
Staff at the nursery have recently been teaching the children about where their food comes from and how farming plays an important part.
The children loved the experience and enjoyed being able to go out and see the tractor for themselves.
- 1 Vehicles worth £50k stolen from Royal Norfolk Show
- 2 Blaze sees 20 passengers evacuated from city bus
- 3 First-time publicans transform their local and are already winning awards
- 4 Primary school left without governors after mass walkout
- 5 John Bailey: Lord Botham, our cricketing angler/conservationist
- 6 All of the Norfolk streets that won the Postcode Lottery in June
- 7 'Significant construction' on A47 to begin in 2023
- 8 Protests planned against soaring fuel prices
- 9 Parked cars prevent buses from serving north Norfolk village
- 10 Farmers could be paid to leave fields fallow to end homes limbo