Cromer’s new laundrette is officially open for business
- Credit: Eleanor Pringle
A new laundry service has opened in Cromer, and its owners are hoping they've got a formula built to last.
Owners of Cromer Laundry Services, Zoe Wright and Nick Hall, have opened the business after two years of planning, having realised there was no self-service laundrette in the area.
The pair have also tried to give their business a difference by providing amenities for their customers.
Ms Wright, 50, said: 'We've got a garden with seating out the back and coffee and sofas in the front, so that people can relax and have a chat whilst they wait for their laundry.'
Mr Hall, also 50, added: 'This has been a long time in the planning but when the pet shop which was here shut down it was just perfect timing for us.
You may also want to watch:
'We're priced very competitively, with self-wash services beginning at £6 and then increasing if people want us to handle it and so on.'
Ms Wright, who used to be a taxi driver, continued: 'We've also got special rates for people who run hotels or bed and breakfasts and so on, which is quite common around here.'
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 4 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 5 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 6 Murdered Norfolk mum's bravery has helped family through their darkest days
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 9 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 10 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea