Cromer Carnival royal family is almost complete
Cromer Carnival is one event away from completing the line-up of its royal family after a bumper turnout for the junior attendants' selection evening.
Eighteen girls were in the running for the honour at The Cottage on Tuesday evening.
But judges had to pick two - and went for 12-year-old Lucy Overment and 14-year-old Erin Holroyd.
The pair will join Miss Cromer Lucy Royle and senior attendant Hannah Lond-Caulk, who were selected at Buddies Bar and Lounge on May 5.
The junior attendants, who won �75 each, will join the other members of the royal family at carnival events in August, including the parade.
The final family members - the prince and princess - will be selected at an event on Cromer Pier forecourt on Sunday, between 3-5pm.
If the weather is unkind, the event will be held at the Red Lion function room.
- 1 Crumbling coast fear means Norfolk's 'golf ball' radar must be moved
- 2 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 3 Pub gets dozens of calls asking - 'Do you know there's a dog on your roof?'
- 4 Rare insect spotted in Norfolk for first time in nearly 100 years
- 5 City chip shop might be SINKING but refuses to close
- 6 Yobs pictured climbing on vandalised charity dinosaur
- 7 Norwich street named one of the most beautiful in the world
- 8 The days you can visit Wroxham Barns for a fiver this month
- 9 Restaurant with 'interactive dining experience' to open in Norwich
- 10 Seaside Victorian B&B for sale near 'best beach in the east'
Entrants must be 11 years or under and live within the area of the Poppyland Partnership - Cromer, Suffield Park, Aldborough, Aylmerton, East and West Runton, Felbrigg, Hanworth, Northrepps, Overstrand, Roughton, Sidestrand, Sustead and Trimingham.
Contestants must be able to attend all day on Sunday August 14 and Wednesday August 17 and for the whole of Cromer Carnival Week if possible.