Cromer Carnival royal family is almost complete
Cromer Carnival is one event away from completing the line-up of its royal family after a bumper turnout for the junior attendants' selection evening.
Eighteen girls were in the running for the honour at The Cottage on Tuesday evening.
But judges had to pick two - and went for 12-year-old Lucy Overment and 14-year-old Erin Holroyd.
The pair will join Miss Cromer Lucy Royle and senior attendant Hannah Lond-Caulk, who were selected at Buddies Bar and Lounge on May 5.
The junior attendants, who won �75 each, will join the other members of the royal family at carnival events in August, including the parade.
You may also want to watch:
The final family members - the prince and princess - will be selected at an event on Cromer Pier forecourt on Sunday, between 3-5pm.
If the weather is unkind, the event will be held at the Red Lion function room.
- 1 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 2 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 3 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 4 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 5 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 6 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 7 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 8 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 9 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 10 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
Entrants must be 11 years or under and live within the area of the Poppyland Partnership - Cromer, Suffield Park, Aldborough, Aylmerton, East and West Runton, Felbrigg, Hanworth, Northrepps, Overstrand, Roughton, Sidestrand, Sustead and Trimingham.
Contestants must be able to attend all day on Sunday August 14 and Wednesday August 17 and for the whole of Cromer Carnival Week if possible.