Cottage project that is a 'step back in time' coming under hammer
- Credit: Auction House
A semi-detached cottage in need of renovation situated in a Norfolk village is coming up for sale for £170,000-£190,000.
Craig Cottage in Marsham, near Aylsham, described as a 'step back in time' is a property project, according to the auctioneers.
It offers two reception rooms, a kitchen and bathroom on the ground floor and three bedrooms upstairs. The property is set back from the road and has a good-sized rear garden and workshop, all in need of some attention, says Auction House.
Inside there are three fireplaces, two which have been blocked up.
"The property is set back from the road and therefore has a generous frontage with a rear garden.
You may also want to watch:
"It's ideal for those looking for a project," said auctioneer Bryan Baxter.
The cottage is for sale by livestream auction on March 24 at 11am.
- 1 Restaurant boss U-turn after row over trial shift pay
- 2 Norfolk to feature in Steven Spielberg's Second World War TV series
- 3 Couple reveal reason for closing 30-year-old firm
- 4 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland
- 5 Couple turn grain store into 'James Bond' home
- 6 Historic seaside pub reveals £60,000 B&B rooms
- 7 Man died after lorry crashed into litter picking vans on A11
- 8 Council to force landowners to sell so £1.3m roundabout can be built
- 9 Car SOS to feature family who lost father and son
- 10 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender