See inside this run-down cottage with a breath-taking view for sale at auction
Can you see the potential in this empty, disused farm cottage in need of renovation and coming under the hammer for sale for £160,000-£180,000?
Manor Farm Cottages, The Green, Little Plumstead, near Norwich, is a three-bedroom, semi-detached cottage requiring updating. It was let for many years and is now to be sold with vacant possession.
The cottage is situated in a rural location with beautiful views over open countryside to the front and rear. It also boasts a large side garden which could be developed subject to the necessary consents being obtained.
The property is situated around five miles east of Norwich city centre close to Broadland Business Park.
Inside is an entrance hall, two reception rooms, both with 1930s tiled fireplaces, a kitchen, bathroom and upstairs, three bedrooms.
You may also want to watch:
Outside are gardens to both the front and rear, including a large side garden with various outbuildings and off road parking.
The cottage is coming up at auction on Wednesday February 12 at 11am at the Dunston Hall Hotel with Auction House.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 4 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 5 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 6 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 7 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 8 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 9 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 10 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout