See inside this run-down cottage with a breath-taking view for sale at auction
Can you see the potential in this empty, disused farm cottage in need of renovation and coming under the hammer for sale for £160,000-£180,000?
Manor Farm Cottages, The Green, Little Plumstead, near Norwich, is a three-bedroom, semi-detached cottage requiring updating. It was let for many years and is now to be sold with vacant possession.
The cottage is situated in a rural location with beautiful views over open countryside to the front and rear. It also boasts a large side garden which could be developed subject to the necessary consents being obtained.
The property is situated around five miles east of Norwich city centre close to Broadland Business Park.
Inside is an entrance hall, two reception rooms, both with 1930s tiled fireplaces, a kitchen, bathroom and upstairs, three bedrooms.
Outside are gardens to both the front and rear, including a large side garden with various outbuildings and off road parking.
The cottage is coming up at auction on Wednesday February 12 at 11am at the Dunston Hall Hotel with Auction House.
- 1 Woman in her 50s who died in A11 crash named locally
- 2 Train travellers set for another weekend of rail disruption
- 3 North Norfolk pub re-opens as a hotel
- 4 Roads closed as armed police and dog units swoop on Norwich home
- 5 Mum trying to find lost 'heart' of daughter who died days after birthday
- 6 Woman in serious condition in hospital after crash between two cars and van
- 7 Woman in her 20s dies in A47 crash
- 8 The school where boys can wear skirts - but not shorts
- 9 North Norfolk glamping site named among best in the UK
- 10 Abnormal load to travel through county on first day of Norfolk Show