Center Parcs announces month-long shut down due to coronavirus
- Credit: Archant
Elveden Forest Center Parcs is to close because of the coronavirus outbreak.
The short-break holiday firm announced all of its parks would shut from Friday until April 16.
Bosses said people who had booked to stay between those times would be able to rearrange their stay or claim a full refund.
A spokesman for Center Parcs added: “In light of the latest government announcement regarding coronavirus, the decision has been taken to close all of our UK villages.
“Our village in Ireland, Center Parcs Longford Forest, remains closed until Sunday 29 March in line with Irish government guidance.
You may also want to watch:
“We will be in contact with guests due to arrive during the closure period to move their break to a different date or arrange a full refund as soon as we can.
“We recognise that this will be disappointing news for anyone looking forward to their break. We would like to thank our guests for their patience and understanding in these exceptional circumstances and look forward to welcoming them back later in the year.”
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 4 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Norwich bar gets back licence after tearful appeal by owner
- 6 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 7 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 8 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 9 Holiday homes bid for site of former landmark hotel
- 10 Shock as cleaner finds a snake in house