Center Parcs announces month-long shut down due to coronavirus
- Credit: Archant
Elveden Forest Center Parcs is to close because of the coronavirus outbreak.
The short-break holiday firm announced all of its parks would shut from Friday until April 16.
Bosses said people who had booked to stay between those times would be able to rearrange their stay or claim a full refund.
A spokesman for Center Parcs added: “In light of the latest government announcement regarding coronavirus, the decision has been taken to close all of our UK villages.
“Our village in Ireland, Center Parcs Longford Forest, remains closed until Sunday 29 March in line with Irish government guidance.
You may also want to watch:
“We will be in contact with guests due to arrive during the closure period to move their break to a different date or arrange a full refund as soon as we can.
“We recognise that this will be disappointing news for anyone looking forward to their break. We would like to thank our guests for their patience and understanding in these exceptional circumstances and look forward to welcoming them back later in the year.”
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 4 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 5 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 6 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 7 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 8 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 9 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 10 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars