Store in Norwich’s Royal Arcade announces it is to close
- Credit: SIMON FINLAY
A home interiors store has announced its Norwich store is to close.
Berrys and Grey, which is based in Norwich's Royal Arcade, has posted a message on Facebook announcing that, with a 'very heavy heart', its city store will be closing its doors at the end of March.
The message said: 'We want to take this opportunity to say a massive thankyou for your support over the time since opening our Norwich store. We hope to see you soon either Instore or online. All our love The B&G team xxx'
You may also want to watch:
The message also said that Berrys and Grey would continue to develop its online offering along with its bespoke interior design services.
A sale on in-store items, offering up to 50pc off large items and other home, gift and paint lines is currently taking place.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 4 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 5 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 6 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 7 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 8 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 9 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout
- 10 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
It follows the closure of Jamie's Italian in Norwich's Royal Arcade earlier this month after the landlord decided to find a new tenant.