Store in Norwich’s Royal Arcade announces it is to close
- Credit: SIMON FINLAY
A home interiors store has announced its Norwich store is to close.
Berrys and Grey, which is based in Norwich's Royal Arcade, has posted a message on Facebook announcing that, with a 'very heavy heart', its city store will be closing its doors at the end of March.
The message said: 'We want to take this opportunity to say a massive thankyou for your support over the time since opening our Norwich store. We hope to see you soon either Instore or online. All our love The B&G team xxx'
The message also said that Berrys and Grey would continue to develop its online offering along with its bespoke interior design services.
A sale on in-store items, offering up to 50pc off large items and other home, gift and paint lines is currently taking place.
- 1 Norfolk festival cancelled amid 'challenging year'
- 2 Roads closed as armed police and dog units swoop on Norwich home
- 3 Woman in her 50s who died in A11 crash named locally
- 4 Vicar at heart of bitter church row resigns
- 5 Lakeside proposal gone wrong watched by millions on TikTok
- 6 Princess Anne receives warm welcome at Royal Norfolk Show
- 7 North Norfolk pub re-opens as a hotel
- 8 Cannabis factory discovered in Norwich home after police raid
- 9 Traffic easing on first day of Royal Norfolk Show after earlier delays
- 10 Five-bed farmhouse with attached orchard and glamping site for sale
It follows the closure of Jamie's Italian in Norwich's Royal Arcade earlier this month after the landlord decided to find a new tenant.