Grand church hall for rent after nursery closes
- Credit: Arnolds Keys
A large church hall in Norwich which was the premises for a kindergarten is available to rent for £17,000 a year.
St Paul's Community Hall, Magdalen Road, was the home of a children's nursery which closed last December following an Ofsted inspection.
The nursery, for children aged two-four, was issued with a 10-point plan of improvements needed by January 2021 but it closed instead.
The brick building with its distinctive tower is now available to rent, fitted out as a children's nursery with a kitchen and cloakroom facilities.
Outside there is a range of outdoor landscaping areas.
You may also want to watch:
Whilst the property does not benefit from any car parking on site it is believed that some permits may be available for commercial users.
The building was built in 1956-7, designed by well known local architect JP Chaplin, who built several modern church buildings in Norwich.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 6 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 7 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 8 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 9 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old