Christmas cheer at King’s Lynn Custom House
- Credit: Ian Burt
Christmas events – many with a medieval theme to celebrate the heritage of King's Lynn – will take place at the Custom House throughout the festive season.
An exhibition which delves into the history and traditions of Christmas, ghost walks around the historic town centre, family activities and carol singing are featured in the programme of festive fun.
The events include:-
• An exhibition titled 'A Celebration of Christmas Past' at the Custom House from December 6 to January 2, 2016.
• Guided walks on 'Mediaeval Ghosts and Legends of Lynn' around the town on December 11 and 12, led by author and historian Alison Gifford.
You may also want to watch:
• Medieval Family Craft activities on December 12 and 13, between 10.30am and 3pm.
• Christmas carols sung around the Custom House tree by the King's Lynn Minster's congregation choir on December 19, from 10.45am.
- 1 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 2 Police seal off building site in Norwich
- 3 Family told baby with half a working heart has weeks to live
- 4 Woman on soft-food diet 'forever' after attack by kick-boxer partner
- 5 Oh deer! Muntjac escorted out of Tesco after sprinting into bakery
- 6 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 7 Norfolk morning traffic: Crash near A47 flyover and usual busy city traffic
- 8 Pub hands out free ice creams during road collision traffic jam
- 9 Holiday home owner calls for guidance over foreign workers
- 10 Bleach thrown at woman from passing car
• A free Christmas children's quiz available from December 20 to January 8, 2016.
For more information visit www.kingslynnchristmas.co.uk or contact the Custom House, King's Lynn's Tourist Information Centre on 01553 763044.