Chance for sales training
Archant Sales Academy is offering training positions in Norwich as part of its commitment to the Norwich For Jobs campaign to tackle youth unemployment.
Any 18-24 year old registered with Norwich Jobcentre Plus, who wants a career in marketing, sales or customer service, is invited to apply for four weeks training in the EDP/ Evening News offices in Prospect House, Rouen Road.
The training will be delivered by their highly qualified training manager within a bustling journalism environment; it will include first class training in telephone sales, marketing and customer service.
You will be trained to deliver a marketing campaign for Norwich for Jobs followed by an opportunity to put your training into real practice.
Ask your Norwich Jobcentre Plus Work Coach about NOS/151143 today (Friday) or ring 01603-248726.
An initial training day will be held on Monday from 9.30am to 3.30pm.
Four of the training day delegates will then be able to begin a four week work experience placement at Archant.
- 1 Norfolk fish and chip shop named one of the 10 best in the UK
- 2 Vandals smash charity dinosaur trail T.rex and leave kebab in its mouth
- 3 Café serving produce fresh from its farm opens in north Norfolk
- 4 Teenager died after choking on own vomit
- 5 Banksy mural created to spark debate after town's artwork was sold
- 6 Woman accused of exposing herself to boy outside Lowestoft park
- 7 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in crash with 4x4 outside village pub
- 8 Some firefighters using foodbanks amid £18m payroll system 'farce'
- 9 Police break up rave at country park
- 10 'Disappointed and angry' - Cricket pitch repeatedly vandalised by bikers