Chance for sales training
Archant Sales Academy is offering training positions in Norwich as part of its commitment to the Norwich For Jobs campaign to tackle youth unemployment.
Any 18-24 year old registered with Norwich Jobcentre Plus, who wants a career in marketing, sales or customer service, is invited to apply for four weeks training in the EDP/ Evening News offices in Prospect House, Rouen Road.
The training will be delivered by their highly qualified training manager within a bustling journalism environment; it will include first class training in telephone sales, marketing and customer service.
You will be trained to deliver a marketing campaign for Norwich for Jobs followed by an opportunity to put your training into real practice.
Ask your Norwich Jobcentre Plus Work Coach about NOS/151143 today (Friday) or ring 01603-248726.
You may also want to watch:
An initial training day will be held on Monday from 9.30am to 3.30pm.
Four of the training day delegates will then be able to begin a four week work experience placement at Archant.
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 3 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 4 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 5 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 6 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 7 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 8 Cactus shop selling £95 plants opens in Norwich phone box
- 9 Farke on his contract situation at City
- 10 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants