King’s Lynn building firm starts work on £3.5m project
- Credit: Archant
King's Lynn construction company Chalcroft has begun work on a £3.5m contract in Enfield.
The company is working with Newable Property Developments on the speculative new-build project, which comprises a 5,000 sq m industrial building that could be used for offices, general industrial or storage and distribution.
Each of the three separate units can accommodate a mezzanine levels, and divisions can be removed for companies which need bigger warehouse space.
Paul Morley, Chalcroft's managing director, said: 'It's fantastic to be part of a project that will see a site gain a new lease of life, and offer up an opportunity for businesses to be located in brand new premises.'
As principal contractor, Chalcroft will carry out external site works including creating three new entrances to the site, hard standings, car parking, fencing, landscaping and drainage.
You may also want to watch:
Work is scheduled to be completed by November.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 4 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 5 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 6 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 7 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 8 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 9 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 10 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout