Center Parcs wins praise from two regulators for customer service
- Credit: Archant
A short break provider has received a double whammy of praise for its customer service.
All five Center Parcs villages, including its park at Elveden Forest, have retained their five star status from Quality in Tourism while the company also maintained its Hospitality Assured Premier position.
Quality in Tourism is the official assessment service provided for industry regulator VisitEngland.
Center Parcs achieved a score of 92%, with comments from assessors on its high levels of presentation and service and the number of new initiatives and investments made by the business.
Hospitality Assured is the industry standard which recognises guest care and services and covers all aspects of Center Parcs from accommodation, leisure activities and restaurants to corporate events and head office operations.
You may also want to watch:
Following visits to its holiday park in Cumbria and head office in Nottinghamshire, the company achieved a score of 81.1%, deemed by assessors to be 'world class'.
Center Parcs operations and development director Paul Kent said: 'We're really pleased to have maintained a five star status from Quality in Tourism across our villages and uphold our Hospitality Assured position.
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 4 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 5 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 6 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 7 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 8 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 9 Holiday homes bid for site of former landmark hotel
- 10 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
'The recognition from these external industry assessors is really important to Center Parcs and a testament to everyone who works hard to continually deliver excellent service to our guests.'
In January Center Parcs announced it would be launching two new attractions at its Elveden Forest village, following the opening of 48 new apartments in November last year.